Green Energy Tracker has appeared in the following media:
After the competition of Start Ups “Siemens Day / Ingenio para la Vida: Juntos hacia la España 4.0”, Siemens published a press release where Green Energy Tracker appears as a winning project and the Best Spanish Start up in 2016.
In addition, as the project is co-financed by Horizon 2020, the European Commission added a small article on the objectives of GET.
- El Español: Megavatio Control debated with other Spanish blockchain experts about the “New challenges for the blockchain platform and the criptocurrency” organized by the digital media El Español whom published a post about this event.
- El País Retina: Forum on blockchain organized by El País and Accenture, where our CEO, Marcos Valles, makes a brief introduction to GET. You can see the full video forum here.
- nnovaHub: Gas Natural Fenosa event where the latest digital and technological trends meet and solutions are sought that redefine the future of the energy sector. In this event our CEO, Marcos Valles, made a GET speech that you can see below:
- El Confidencial: An interesting post about how startups are dynamizing the energy sector in initiatives as InnovaHub. Available here.
- A brief interview to our CEO about InnovaHub. Available here.
- Cadena Ser: They made a spot to announce InnovaHub of Gas Natural Fenosa in which our CEO, Marcos Valles, collaborates.